Actually, I do! I went into the old notes document for the episode, which had a working title of “Mom and Dad” and found a list of potential lines at the bottom. In an alternate universe, one of these could have been on a billboard at Coney Island!
- At least I tried and nobody died.
- Eh, I ain’t perfect, but at least I got all my hair.
- You can’t have steak without mistakes.
- I never said I was Neal Peart!
- Hey, if nobody screwed up, we wouldn’t have chimichangas.
- You can’t sue me for trying.
- I may have screwed up, but at least it was funny.
- It only counts as a failure if you don’t laugh.
- Hey, Rome wasn’t burnt down in a day.
- So I stink, at least people smelled it.
- It’s all french fries to me!
- Not every topping’s a winner.
- If nobody was a loser, there’d be no point in keeping score.
I think we got it right with the line we went with, though. Some of these don’t make any sense.
Alternate “Pork Chop” Lines from Story Editor Matt Burnett
i love the single momoi you have to keep him company
I feel that Momoi would be the only person whom he’d invite to his birthday party, because she is the one girl whom he cares about the most!
the ladies and men of S A G A
alana; gwendolyn; hazel; izabel; lying cat; sophie; the stalk
marko; prince robot iv; the will
"A dancer who relies upon the doubtful comforts of human love can never be a great dancer. Never.”
The Red Shoes (1948)
female characters [2/5] - Momoi Satsuki
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
A O M I N E D A I K I
Artists Who Make Me Cry - Kevin Wada 
Nick/Nora + physical comedy » The Thin Man (1934)
Palestinians — young and old — celebrate an indefinite ceasefire in Gaza. 26 August 2014.
opinions on abortions are kinda like nipples
everyone has them but women’s are a little bit more relevant
But all you ever see are men’s
book 3 finale + memorable moments
“oh no” my followers whisper in horror as i show signs of entering yet another fandom